REVIEWS STRUCTURE ON ARTICLE
1. General description of the content:
• The relevance of the topic
• Methodological originality of the approach
• The purity of the experiment and the reproducibility of the results (for applied research)
• The clarity and unambiguity of the findings, their limitations in the text, the adequacy of the substantive provisions of article
2. The quality of the article construction.
• Equipment of scientific apparatus (summary / abstract, bibliography, reference system and the like.)
• The readability of tables and figures, according to the physical meanings of the described regularities and phenomena
• Knowledge of the author (s) state of issue in the study area (link to a new periodical literature, etc.).
3. Comments on the presentation and design of the manuscript.
4. Reasoned conclusion.
Compliance of articles issues to the problematics of the journal section.
- Publication of the article as submitted;
- Revising the article based on the comments (general or specific);
- Irrationality (the impossibility) the publication of the submitted article.
6. Surname, initials, position, academic degree, academic rank of the reviewer.
7. Date signed reviews.