Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article has not been previously published or presented for review and publication in another journal (otherwise explain this in the Editor's Notes).
- The submitted material is presented in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Internet links are presented in the form of full URL.
- Single line space, font Times New Roman, 11 pt; to highlight accents italics are used, not underlining (except for Internet links); all illustrations, graphs and tables are located in the text where it is required in essence (not at the end of the document).
- The text corresponds to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the Guide for Authors, located in the section "About ".
- The names of the authors were removed from the title of the article and other requirements of the Review Anonymity document were met.
The Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0) applies to all works published by University library at a new stage of social communications development. Conference proceedings. Authors will retain copyright of the work.