LONGITUDINAL NON-STATIONARY MOTIONS OF MAGLEV TRAIN
Purpose. The quality of passenger’s and good’s transportation by a magnetically levitated train (MLT) is a key criterion for evaluating its consumer properties. The dynamics of a train’s electromechanical subsystem (EMS) has a decisive influence on this quality. Non-stationary modes of this subsystem’s motion, such as a speed increase, service and emergency braking, as well as the passage of the tunnel are especially critical. Therefore, the train’s motion in such modes is limited by acceptable safety standards. Based on this, the purpose of this study is to assess the dynamic qualities and load of the train in the above-mentioned non-stationary modes. Methodology. At the present stage, the main and most universal tool for analyzing and synthesizing processes in systems is their mathematical and, in particular, computer modelling. On this basis, the work was done by conducting a series of experiments with computer model of EMS MLT dynamics. This computer model was obtained as a result of the relevant transformation of the corresponding mathematical model into it. The mentioned computer model was programmatically recorded in the input language of the Mathematica computer mathematics system. Findings. The obtained results of modelling are presented in graphical form and reflect the train's motion in the modes of acceleration, the passage through a tunnel, as well as service and emergency braking. The control by the train's electromechanical subsystem in all considered transient modes of motion, with the exception of emergency braking, is carried out by changing the voltage feeding of the linear synchronous motor’s armature’s winding according to one or another law. Therefore, during modelling the train’s motion in each of these modes, frequency, amplitude-frequency, and phase-frequency control options for the motor’s armature’s voltage changing were considered. Analysis of the simulation results made it possible to estimate the MLT’s dynamic qualities in various non-stationary modes of motion and its load in their process. Originality. The research suggests setting the priority of the holistic consideration of non-stationary modes of MLT's EMS's motion. Practical value. The main manifestation of the practical value of the work is the possibility, in the case of using its results, of significant increasing in the efficiency of dynamic studies of MLT while reducing their resource intensity.
Full Text:PDF (Русский)
Anisimov, V. A., & Anisimov, V. V. (2013). Tyagovye raschety: Monografiya. Khabarovsk. (in Russian)
Dzenzerskiy, V. A., Omelyanenko, V. I., Vasilev, S. V., Matin, V. I., & Sergeev, S. A. (2001). Vysokoskorostnoy magnitnyy transport s elektrodinamicheskoy levitatsiey. Kiev: Naukova dumka. (in Russian)
Polyakov, V. O., & Khachapuridze, M. M. (2016). Implementation model of motor traction force of maglev train. Science and Transport Progress, 4(64), 55-62. doi: 10.15802/stp2016/77909 (in Russian)
Baker, C. (2010). The flow around high speed trains. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 98(6-7), 277-298. doi: 10.1016/j.jweia.2009.11.002 (in English)
Behbahani, H., Yaghoubi, H., & Rezvani, M. A. (2012). Development of technical and economical models for widespread application of magnetic levitation system in public transport. International Journal of Civil Engineering, (10/1),13-24. (in English)
Choi, J.-K., & Kim, K.-H. (2014). Effects of nose shape and tunnel cross-sectional area on aerodynamic drag of train traveling in tunnels. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 41, 62-73. doi: 10.1016/j.tust.2013.11.012 (in English)
Djabbarov, S. T., Mirakhmedov, M., & Mardonov B. (2016). Aerodynamic field model of high-speed train. In Proceedings of the VIII International Conference Transport Problems, June 27-29, Katowice. (pp. 107-115). Katowice: SilesianUniversity of Technology. (in English)
Khayrullina, A., Blocken, B., Janssen, W., & Straathof, J. (2015). CFD simulation of train aerodynamics: traininduced wind conditions at an underground railroad passenger platform. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 139, 100-110. doi: 10.1016/j.jweia.2015.01.019 (in English)
Paudel, N., & Bird, J. Z. (2013). Modeling the dynamic electromechanical suspension behavior of an electrodynamic eddy current maglev device. Progress іn Electromagnetics Research B, 49,1-30. doi: 10.2528/pierb12121115 (in English)
Rabani, M. & Faghih, A. K. (2015) Numerical analysis around a passenger train entering the tunnel. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, 45, 203-213. doi: 10.1016/j.tust.2014.10.005 (in English)
Yaghoubi, H., & Ziari, H. (2011). Development of a Maglev Vehicle/Guideway System Interaction Model and Comparison of the Guideway Structural Analysis with Railway Bridge Structures. Journal of Transportation Engineering, 137(2), 140-154. doi: 10.1061/(asce)te.1943-5436.0000197 (in English)
GOST Style Citations
- Анисимов, В. А. Тяговые расчёты : монография / В. А. Анисимов, В. В. Анисимов. – Хабаровск : [б. и.], 2013. – 185 с.
- Высокоскоростной магнитный транспорт с электродинамической левитацией / В. А. Дзензерский, В. И. Омельяненко, С. В. Васильев [и др.]. – Киев : Наукова думка, 2001. – 479 с.
- Поляков, В. А. Модель процесса реализации тяговой силы двигателя магнитолевитирующего поезда / В. А. Поляков, Н. М. Хачапуридзе // Наука та прогрес транспорту. – 2016. – № 4 (64). – С. 55–62. doi: 10.15802/stp2016/77909
- Baker, C. The Flow Around High Speed Trains / C. Baker // J. of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. – 2010. – Vol. 98. – Iss. 6-7. – P. 277–298. doi: 10.1016/j.jweia.2009.11.002
- Behbahani, H. Development of technical and economical models for widespread application of magnetic levitation system in public transport / H. Behbahani, H. Yaghoubi, M. A. Rezvani // International Journal of Civil Engineering. – 2012. – Vol. 10, No. 1. – P.13–24.
- Choi, J.-K. Effects of nose shape and tunnel cross-sectional area on aerodynamic drag of train traveling in tunnels / J.-K. Choi, K.-H. Kiм // Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. – 2014. – Vol. 41. – P. 62–73. doi: 10.1016/j.tust.2013.11.012
- Djabbarov, S. T. Aerodynamic field model of high-speed train / S. T. Djabbarov, M. Mirakhmedov, B. Mardonov // Transport Problems : VIII Conf. Intern. (27.06–29.06.2016) / Silesian University of Technology. – Katowice, 2016. – P. 107–115.
- CFD simulation of train aerodynamics: traininduced wind conditions at an underground railroad passenger platform / A. Khayrullina, B. Blocken, W. Janssen, J. Straathof // J. of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. – 2015. – Vol. 139. – P. 100–110. doi: 10.1016/j.jweia.2015.01.019
- Paudel, N. Modeling the dynamic electromechanical suspension behavior of an electrodynamic eddy current maglev device / N. Paudel, J. Z. Bird // Progress in Electromagnetic Research B. – 2013. – Vol. 49. – P. 1–30. doi: 10.2528/pierb12121115
- Rabani, M. Numerical analysis around a passenger train entering the tunnel / M. Rabani, A. K. Faghih // Tunneling and Underground Space Technology. – 2015. – Vol. 45. – Р. 203–213. doi: 10.1016/j.tust.2014.10.005
- Yaghoubi, H. Development of a Maglev Vehicle/Guideway System Interaction Model and Comparison of the Guideway Structural Analysis with Railway Bridge Structures / H. Yaghoubi, H. Ziari // Journal of Transportation Engineering. – 2011. – Vol. 137. – Iss. 2. – P. 140–154. doi: 10.1061/(asce)te.1943-5436.0000197
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
ISSN 2307–3489 (Print)
ІSSN 2307–6666 (Online)