DEFINING AND ASSESSING THE LEVEL OF RAILWAY TRAFFIC SECURITY
The paper defines and shows a model of interpreting casualty occurrence as a factor of operational safety and risk of the rail traffic. A special emphasis is put on assessing the level of rail traffic safety on the example of the Serbian Railways. The paper may be useful for all those who deal with the tasks of rail traffic safety.
GOST Style Citations
1. Andersen, T, «Humana Reliability and Railway Safety», 16th ESReDA seminar, Safety and Reliability in Transport, 1999, www.dnv.com.
2. Vukadinovic, R., «The Research of the Factors of Safety and Regularity of Traffic on Yugoslav Railways», Doctor’s Thesis, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Belgrade, 1989, Serbia and Montenegro.
3. «The Report on the Traffic Safety on Yugoslav Railways in 2001», Yugoslav Railways, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
4. «The Report on the Traffic Safety on Yugoslav Railways in 2002», Yugoslav Railways, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
5. AS 5022-2001, «Guidelines for Railway Safety Investigation», Australian Standard.
6. Kecklund, L, …, «Railway safety and the train information environment and work situation», COMPRAIL 2000, Bologna, Italy.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
ISSN 2307–3489 (Print)
ІSSN 2307–6666 (Online)