THE PROCESS OF STUDY IN THE FIELD OF TRAMS’ MODERNIZATION
The main purpose of the article is to show the accepted assumptions and the investigation process necessary to modernize the tram of type 805Na. The modernization process is one of the elements of the tram renovation strategy in Poland . One to the complexity of the task the investigation started after the tram to be modernized had been chosen and finished when the modernized tram went into operation. The above mentioned modernization concerns the complete modernization and means the creation of a modern design tram of type 805Na, that meets the current requirements of both the transportation service and passengers.
GOST Style Citations
1. “Modernization of the 105N tram as an element of the strategy of the tram rolling stock restoration. Objective Project no 10 T12 025 2000 C/5298. Faculty of Transport, Warsaw University of Technology. Period of realization 2001-2003”
2. Uhl T., “Computer software usage in modern analysis of machinery dynamics. Conference paper (VIII Symposium – The impact of the vibration on the environment), Krakow – Janowice 1998, pp. 86-92.
3. Chudzikiewicz A., Uhl, T., “Modern process of the modification of vehicles’ constructions”, TTS 5 (60), 1999.
4. Chudzikiewicz A., Uhl T., “Modern tram construction ways in the view of the durability and safety of their exploitation”, Science and Technology Seminar Integrated tram and rail systems. Krakow, 1999.
5. Chudzikiewicz A., “Problems of modernization of trams on the example of the 805Na tram. 16th International Conference Current Problems in Rail Vehicles, PRORAIL 2003, October 8-10, 2003, Zilina, Slovakia, pp. 253-258.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
ISSN 2307–3489 (Print)
ІSSN 2307–6666 (Online)